Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Mom, can we move to California?"

Growing up in my family, it was always a sign of a good vacation when someone, usually my dad, was ready to move there.  So, when Anya turned to me yesterday while at the San Diego airport and asked if we could move there, I knew the vacation was a success.  A huge success, actually.  This photo is not the best we have of the trip, but I like the story that it tells.  And I love watching my kids sleep - they always look so peaceful and any of the craziness of the day melts away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love it, can't wait to hear about the trip!

February 17, 2011 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Grandma Katie said...

She sounds like her Papa Wieder, he is always saying when we visit a new place he likes,"I could live here!"

February 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger kc said...

That's awesome. Believe it or not, we have an identical picture from our last vacation to San Diego. :) Fun times. I'm so glad you go to go!

February 18, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home