Anya made it onto Anchor's website. She has declared ice skating to be her second favorite activity, after tap dancing, of course. She sounds like such a pro here.
Miss Anya- Could you explain strong legs to me? I could really use those some days. Is there a trick? XXOO Mosh. Lizard- I'm going to do a slide show in Denver for NOLS in May. Right close to your birthday. Yahooooo!
aw! I like the part about 'my dad was helping them' It's awesome for Anya to get to see her daddy helping other kids out too. Sounds like she's following in your footsteps on this one.
This blog is for our girl Anya and her beautiful, big, blue eyes. Anya's eyes have retinoblastoma, a rare childhood cancer, and you can read here about our journey to cure her.
3 Comments:
Miss Anya- Could you explain strong legs to me? I could really use those some days. Is there a trick? XXOO Mosh. Lizard- I'm going to do a slide show in Denver for NOLS in May. Right close to your birthday. Yahooooo!
I LOVE this post!
aw! I like the part about 'my dad was helping them' It's awesome for Anya to get to see her daddy helping other kids out too. Sounds like she's following in your footsteps on this one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home