A new year
Good riddance 2010. My guess is that if I took the time to count up the last year, the moments of smiles and laughter would number greater than the lows of the year. That is thanks to those two girls of mine and their unstoppable happy personalities. But the lows of 2010 are unparalleled this far in my life. 2010 introduced me to fear like I have never known it before. Also in high concentrations came anxiety, despair, and tears. I don't expect that I will be free from those emotions in 2011, but I am hopeful that it will be a better year. Yes, good riddance 2010, I hope I never meet a year like you again.



1 Comments:
God , I feel for you. Knowing my kids might be "blessed" with Marks kidneys, i do understand the anxiety. i havent' had to deal with it in the face. or when they are so young, but it SUCKS to know your kids have a serious problme in front of them... I am so ... I don't knwo. but I love you and love your two babies. I wish i could make this go away...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home