2nd round done

The second day of round two went smoothly and quickly, so the act of getting the drugs is done. I don't necessarily feel a huge weight off my shoulders as I expect the next few days as the drugs pound Anya's body to be a bit difficult. Perhaps I am expecting the worst in the hopes that anything better will be a gift. To this point, Anya has done wonderfully. She hasn't vomited or been nauseated again; she doesn't have much of an appetite, but she is still eating; her energy level is good, although she tires quickly; and complaints of her mouth hurting have been less severe than last month. She woke up this morning and couldn't wait to go to ballet class. She impressed the doctors and nurses at the hospital with all she had learned in just one ballet class. Everyone was doing first position. I wonder if that would have happened if we had any male providers. Anya is thrilled to have a lady doctor and all the lady nurses. I think her dad was the only male that she had to interact with in the past two days.

2 Comments:
So glad she is enjoying her ballet class! What a ballerina!
I'll bet her dad can even do first position, too... If not, you'll have to teach him, Anya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home