Giraffes of all kinds


We have received some wonderful gifts in the mail lately. I would love to send a personal thank you to everyone because I can see the thought that has gone into each gift, and Anya loves them all. From nail polish to giraffes of all sorts to lip gloss and activity books - each one has been a treasure to her. Thank you.
Anya has been feeling great lately and is still loving her new hairdo. Her energy is great and we have been out enjoying summer. We are all gearing up for her first ballet lesson on Friday. She already told me, "I think I will take dance classes every year until I am a grown up."

2 Comments:
Liz- Did I ever tell you I got kicked out of my ballet class? I was goofing off too much.
Luke says that he wants to come see that big giraffe that Anya has. "That's pretty cool!" Let us know if there's a good time to stop by this week... =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home