Saturday, May 29, 2010
About Me
- Name: beautiful big blue eyes
- Location: Colorado, United States
This blog is for our girl Anya and her beautiful, big, blue eyes. Anya's eyes have retinoblastoma, a rare childhood cancer, and you can read here about our journey to cure her.
Previous Posts
- Overwhelmed
- Last day of school 2010
- Figuring it out
- Good news
- More blue eyes
- Quiet days at home
- Just an ordinary day
- Do all 3 year olds do this?
- One day at a time
- Hospital time
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Good thinking Anya- I bet your head is way cooler- it can get hot with all that hair on. I loved talking to you today. Tonight I am going to paint my finger nails all sorts of different colors in your honor.
Anya, I TOTALLY agree. Being bald is awesome! Thanks for having a party so that I could do it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home