Sunday, March 18, 2012

Good report


The brushing, the flouride, and the flossing must be working as Anya's teeth are at the same point they were three months ago:  beginning of cavities, but not necessary to fill.  Even the attending dentist said she wouldn't fill them if it were her child.

The hygienist gave me a gentle scolding for not flossing her teeth every night, because I admitted that we only manage to get her teeth flossed 4-5 nights a week.  Really?!  How many of you floss your kids' teeth every night?  Now, we have something to aspire to - nightly flossing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

35 years and I'm still not flossing every night. Sheesh!

March 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Agreed Molly! I'm SURE that Anya gets her teeth flossed more than I do and I'm SURE it's easier for me to do. Glad to hear the good report even with the gentle scolding.

March 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger kc said...

I think 4-5 times a weeks is amazing. We're lucky to floss 1-2 times a week around here. It's something we aspire to, too. Let me know if you have any tips!

March 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home