posted by beautiful big blue eyes at 8:04 PM
Great news! Wondering what song she was belting out in this performance!
That is a remarkable rocker look! Rock on little niece!
I have to say, I LOVE the pink glasses!!! Anya looks fabulous!
Good to hear! What's she singing? love it :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
This blog is for our girl Anya and her beautiful, big, blue eyes. Anya's eyes have retinoblastoma, a rare childhood cancer, and you can read here about our journey to cure her.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Great news! Wondering what song she was belting out in this performance!
That is a remarkable rocker look! Rock on little niece!
I have to say, I LOVE the pink glasses!!! Anya looks fabulous!
Good to hear! What's she singing? love it :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home