Miss Beautiful Big Blue Eyes
The anniversary of Anya's diagnosis is less than three weeks away. It is difficult for me to look back on this last year and think of all that has happened without tearing up. At the same time, there are so many moments that Anya has exceeded expectations and made me so very proud. I feel fortunate to be her mother.
In preparing for this "anniversary," I am asking for your help. I would like to put a book together for Anya full of notes and stories from her supporters. There were many challenging moments in the last year, but there were also moments full of hope and inspiration. If Anya has inspired you, moved you to do something, made you laugh, made you cry, or just touched your heart in some way, please take a moment to share it with her. You can send a note, picture, or email. It can be one line or one hundred lines. I know she would love to hear from family, friends, and teachers, but I also know she would love to hear from you even if she has never met you. She has accomplished a lot in the last year, yet she still has many challenging times ahead of her. I would like to give her one more place to find strength when she needs it.
In preparing for this "anniversary," I am asking for your help. I would like to put a book together for Anya full of notes and stories from her supporters. There were many challenging moments in the last year, but there were also moments full of hope and inspiration. If Anya has inspired you, moved you to do something, made you laugh, made you cry, or just touched your heart in some way, please take a moment to share it with her. You can send a note, picture, or email. It can be one line or one hundred lines. I know she would love to hear from family, friends, and teachers, but I also know she would love to hear from you even if she has never met you. She has accomplished a lot in the last year, yet she still has many challenging times ahead of her. I would like to give her one more place to find strength when she needs it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home