Friday, October 1, 2010

Avery

With the addition of Avery to our house, Will is now outnumbered 4 to 1.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly Tyson said...

Ahhh I am so excited to meet her! I know I am a total dork but I was surfing the stinkbug website looking at the dog offerings. She looks like a sweetie. I'm glad you didn't end up with a yippy lap dog.

October 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yeah!!!!!! Will can handle it. I can't wait to meet Avery and see all her tricks. I hope she's a great snuggler :)

October 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Marney Mayhem said...

Oh, how exciting! Can't wait for more dog stories...

October 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Kirsta said...

she's so cute- she looks like a dog that would belong to you guys! Hope the girls are enjoying their new "sister" :)

October 4, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home