Just an ordinary day


Yesterday was my birthday. I was prepared for it to be bittersweet this year, but it turned out to be a great day. The only thing I really wanted this year was a family photo. You can see that we got one, even if Reese wouldn't look at the camera, it's not bad. I guess that wasn't the only thing, I also asked for a chocolate cake which was delicious. The rest of the day turned out to be the present for which I am most thankful - everyone was happy, everyone felt fine, nothing remarkable happened. It was wonderfully, perfectly ordinary.

3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Liz!! I'm glad it was an wonderfully ordinary day. Reese is probably looking at all the small stuff to pick up on the ground :)It was great to see you guys Friday and please tell Anya that Deneb had a blast playing hide and seek.
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Liz!! The pictures are really really CUTE
Anya- you have amazing fashion sense. You should ask your mom to see a picture from my wedding- I might have sent her one. I wore red cowboy boots with stars on them. They would go great with your hat!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home