Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hospital time


3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm happy to see that Raff and Anya's water bottle get to make the trips to the hospital too. All in all I'd say Anya looks pretty well chillaxed there. :)

May 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely have to agree with Carrie Its always good to have your stuffed animal when you're in the hospital i brought my teddy bear (Babo) when I got my tubes put in and taken out and when I had my my wisdom teeth pulled... My mom says Anya looks like she is about to fall asleep

May 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

Hi guys. Lily, Bella, and I are praying for you and we think you're the sweetest. Anya looks so adorable as always, and we will keep you in our thoughts and hearts. Will, let me know if there's anything I can bring to you/do for you all. I think Bella would like to visit Anya sometime when you're down here in Denver.
David K

May 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home