Superstar
Sometimes I go places with Anya, and I feel that I am with a superstar. She knows everyone, is getting high fives, and handing out hugs. This is how the doctors' office was yesterday, especially since she was there to see two docs, but also the techs, residents, and interns that go along with them. If I do say so myself, she is an incredibly personable kid and quite comfortable around adults. One doctor even told the two residents in the room that they could learn a few things from Anya.
We were all able to leave smiling as good news was in abundance yesterday. Her left eye remains stable. The last time it received any treatment was over a year ago and it has been unchanged since, so she will now be able to move to visits every six months. She is healing remarkably well from surgery. The surgeon thought that everything looked great and doesn't need to see her back for six weeks. Bring on the rest of summer vacation!
We were all able to leave smiling as good news was in abundance yesterday. Her left eye remains stable. The last time it received any treatment was over a year ago and it has been unchanged since, so she will now be able to move to visits every six months. She is healing remarkably well from surgery. The surgeon thought that everything looked great and doesn't need to see her back for six weeks. Bring on the rest of summer vacation!


4 Comments:
Hi Liz,
I have not checked in for a while. What a journey but to see that beautiful eye just makes my day. Your daughter is a super star and your entire family is a SUPER FAMILY. I am so glad to hear the continued wonderful news.....Have a great continued summer vacation!
xo Tracy H.
Yippie! I love the new glasses too!
Woo-hoo!!! So glad to read this news. Anya, you are the Superstar of the century!
Great news all around! I agree- the red glasses are fantastic- VERY fancy nancy! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home