Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pathology report part 2

There are no areas of concern according to the final pathology report.  No live cancerous cells were found anywhere near the optic nerve, buckles from her retinal detachment surgery, or in any other part of the eye that would indicate a greater chance of recurrence.  Further chemotherapy is not necessary.  The only live cancerous cells that were found were the vitreous seeds, which was exactly what the ophthalmologist saw in his exam five weeks ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly Tyson said...

Excellent! I hope you have been able to breathe a big sigh of relief. XXOO
Mosh

November 10, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

That is just wonderful news and I am very happy for you all.

Your posting are coming from such a beautiful perspective, I guess Miss Beautiful Big Blue Eyes inspires?

Looking forward to gathering soon.

ox Tracy

November 10, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home