posted by beautiful big blue eyes at 1:57 PM
Anya- I especially like the first one- that's really cool. XXOO Mosh
Nice Work, Anya Roo!
I've got competition! I pass on the torch to Anya....
I'm impressed :) What a great bunch of pictures. I think the first one and the last one are my favorites.
cool photos!
I really like the smiley face one! Nice work Anya!
Love this post :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
This blog is for our girl Anya and her beautiful, big, blue eyes. Anya's eyes have retinoblastoma, a rare childhood cancer, and you can read here about our journey to cure her.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
Anya- I especially like the first one- that's really cool. XXOO Mosh
Nice Work, Anya Roo!
I've got competition! I pass on the torch to Anya....
I'm impressed :) What a great bunch of pictures. I think the first one and the last one are my favorites.
cool photos!
I really like the smiley face one! Nice work Anya!
Love this post :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home