Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Party pictures





Great pictures, aren't they? I wish I could claim they were mine, but they were taken by our good friend Chris. It is nice to be friends with a professional photographer. If you aren't, though, you should call Chris because he really does amazing work.


If you would like to see more pictures from our Children's Museum party, go here

Thanks Chris!

2 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

Such fun, so glad we could be a part of such a special event.xoxo

August 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Molly Tyson said...

I was looking at the photos from the Cousin's Visit- Anya is making the silliest face in one of the photos! I love it. Anya, you are such a funny monkey. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to hang out with you. I was looking so forward to painting our toenails and fingernails together.

August 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home