Breathing a sigh of relief



The last dance class of the summer was a couple weeks ago, but it took me until now to choose which pictures to put on here - we have so many. For the last class, parents, siblings, and grandparents could go watch. We had all of those, and Favorite Raffe even came and danced too. I love how Anya is getting down in that middle picture. And Reese? She was in awe. I thought that half hour was going to push her over the edge and she was just going to get up and dance - she wanted to, but she is still just too little.
That little girl is the one we are breathing the sigh of relief over. The genetic testing results came back and Reese tested negative, as well as Will and I. Anya, of course, tested positive. So, we can breathe a little easier. We still will have Reese's eyes checked more often than your average toddler/preschooler/kid. Both these girls will be pretty familiar with eye doctors for a long time.

1 Comments:
What wonderful news! I am so happy to read that about Reese and you and Will too. Of course, I would have liked to read Anya's result differently. Love to all. Kim, Alyssa and Jaiden
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home