Fun to be had
If there are still readers out there, I am surprised. Much time has passed since I last wrote and there has been much fun to be had. Finishing second grade, camping at the Sand Dunes, and private violin recitals to name a few. This year May 4th went by without even a mention here. It was the anniversary of the day Anya was diagnosed, and we were too busy having fun to even write about it. 5 years have passed since Anya was diagnosed and we were able to mark the day with an ice cream pig out celebration. We were awed and honored by all that attended.
I'm sure I have said it before, but no news is good news. We are fortunate to be able to say that Anya's health has been stable for years now. She is vibrant, joyful, and so very full of life.
Anya's current passion is riding her bike as we are gearing up to ride in the Courage Classic again. It is a three-day bike ride in the mountains of Colorado that benefits Children's Hospital. All four of us are riding this year. It is an inspiring and supportive experience, and we all feel deeply about the cause. If you are interested, you can click on the link below to donate:
Courage Classic 2015





2 Comments:
I still look forward to each of your posts!
I too love reading these!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home