Monday, July 1, 2013

I will ride

Less than three weeks from today, I will be riding in the Courage Classic. It is a three day bike ride in the mountains of Colorado with the purpose of raising money for Children's Hospital Colorado. You know what is coming next, right? I am going to ask you for money.
I am riding for Anya and if you feel moved to donate in her name, we would all be honored. Here is the link to my page:
http://www.couragetours.com/siteapps/personalpage/ShowPage.aspx?c=7oJILQPqFhJYG&b=8393313&sid=mvK0K9PSIhIYIeMSJsF

Go there and you can read more about why I will ride and you can donate immediately.  No donation is too small. We have spent many hours at the hospital. It is a place that does amazing work every single day, and no child is ever refused due to lack of funds. I feel comfortable asking you to give to such an organization because I know that you will not be disappointed. In fact, your donation will likely be your best spent dollars this month.



1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Tyson said...

Hell yes!!
I was just wondering when I'd get to see another post from you. I miss the little ladies. What a powerful thing seeing that series of photos.
Anya and your family had taught me so much. Thank you.
XXOO
Mosh

July 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home