Monday, October 10, 2011

Before surgery


I am sitting here while Reese naps and Anya and Will have taken Avery for a walk.  In less than an hour, we will be leaving for the hospital.  The last few days Anya has been enveloped in love from her cousins, aunt, uncle, and grandparents.  Their trip out here couldn't have been better timed, as it gave us all the very best distraction.  It feels a bit surreal, then, that the running, jumping, laughing girl I saw this morning will be going into surgery and tomorrow morning will wake up in quite a different state.  We will come home late tonight less one eye, but also less one tumor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

all my love and good thoughts for Anya, and you guys! Lu

October 11, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Molly Tyson said...

XXXXOOOO! Mosh

October 11, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

I love her style. she has the best dresses (good taste mom?! I like to think I have good taste too, however, my own daughter already does not share my taste! ). and you can't beat her smile!!! I feel your heartache, but seeing her smile, and style (!), make me feel better. I have been away from
your blog for too long and these updates were a shock to me…thank you though for being so open, and educated!! Love that you found that great book to help w the process. looking forward to seeing you all next/soon in the neighborhood, at the park, or even Crackpots (we are big fans too!). hugs to you all!

October 24, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home