Clear!
The MRI results came back clear is the top news. Secondary is an Anya story for the day:
In a rare instance, Anya woke from her sedation before we were brought back into the room. The nurse claimed she immediately said, "I want my mama." To which the nurse responded that she would page me. She then fumbled around looking for the pager number and, eventually, Anya declared, "I can tell you her cell phone number and you can just call her."
In a rare instance, Anya woke from her sedation before we were brought back into the room. The nurse claimed she immediately said, "I want my mama." To which the nurse responded that she would page me. She then fumbled around looking for the pager number and, eventually, Anya declared, "I can tell you her cell phone number and you can just call her."


4 Comments:
Awesome awesome news!!!!
Hmm- sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't
I just love that she offered that up. But most of all, I love the ALL CLEAR news! Fantastic!
Great news! I also love that she knows your phone number. That's a super important Kinder skill. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home